Saturday, April 17, 2010

Project 6: Compile a Series of Leisure Images

Project 6, probably the first real project, instructs us to shoot a series of photographs in a public environment where "people have fun".
We should have a series of 12 images which depict the following:
1. People
2. Places
3. Abstract

I chose Crissy Field and the Marina Green as my locale.

I can't say I did very well:










Some of the images are "okay" by themselves. Most are crap! Together however, I think I would have failed this assignment in class. But since it was "due" today, I turned it in anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.


    Resume Writing Service

    ReplyDelete