Saturday, April 17, 2010

Project 8: Give Your On-Line Account a Professional Edge

Project 8: Give Your On-Line Account a Professional Edge.... in other works, don't make it personal and don't put everything on the site.

Alright, I'll admit it. I have much too much personal information on my website and seriously too many photographs. But this is because the website wasn't originally a portfolio. It was a personal site from way back before there were FaceBooks and Twitters, and such things as these.

"Only show consistent standard of photos", says Mr. Easterby.  By the end of this project (or 150 projects),  this is exactly what my online identity will be.

The FaceBook and Flickr accounts are more or less up to snuff:


That is the whole purpose behind this project, after all. Well, besides talking to myself (is anyone listening to me?).

Next Week:
New Chapter: Uses of Photography
Where we will finally begin the practical educational projects! Starting with Project 9: Practice Guessing the Light Meter Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment