Saturday, April 17, 2010

Project 7: Start an On-Line Account

Project 7: Start an On-Line Account using Flickr, Facebook, etc.

Well, that was easy!

I've already done this and have been busy integrating them. Here's what we have so far:
FaceBook
Flickr
Twitter
BrianLeadingham.com

I have even created a new logo:


When setting up on-line accounts, it is important (according or instruction manual here) to display only your best work. This is where I get into trouble. What I think is the best, and what everyone else thinks....well, you know.

Also, I have a tendency to over saturate with every photograph I like. Instead, I am going to work on narrowing this down as instructed by Mr. Easterby's book, "you should make sure that what your present is something you are happy for others to see."

No comments:

Post a Comment